no service on iPhone 6

Highlighted
Accomplice

no service on iPhone 6

My iPhone 6 has been showing no service or searching for the past week now. I’ve tried resetting network settings a thousand times. Everything is up to date. I don’t understand why I can’t get service. I can’t recieve texts,emails,calls nor make them. Can anyone help with this issue?
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, mickeyp01! So sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide us with your closest cross street and zip code to check what's going on. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

My daughter's phone has been doing that since May 13th and Boost refused to take responsibility and sent me to Apple and Apple refused to take responsibility. A RIP  OFF!!!!!

Highlighted
Agent

We are so sorry for this experience, tishdawson82. Please give us the opportunity to change it for you! Send us a Private Message with your daughter's phone number and PIN.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks. We'd like to investigate this further. When did this issue start? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

A few days after I activated and bought the plan for the phone
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry you’ve been experiencing this! To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Not sure what you mean by cross streets but the zip code is 28645. It says no service everywhere I go
Highlighted
Agent

In order to check the network performance and search for outages, can you please provide us the nearest streets to where your daughter is been experiencing this issue?