Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

no service now for 2 days and looks like 3

Highlighted
Accomplice

no service now for 2 days and looks like 3

my phone lost service recently about 2 days ago, i cant even make calls out i get a "version encountered an error with the network please restart your phone" every single time, ill get data about 3 seconds out of the day, currently in my area alot of people are having this same issue so its NOT my device. 2-3 hours of down time is fine, ill accept that because this never happens now, but it looks like this is more wide spread than just my area, this forum is flooded with the same kind of issues, whats going on boost? can your customers get a straight answer? i rely on my phone for important business and you're losing me money and i pay 50 dollars a month, ive been with boost since 2010. im at the point where ill be forced to switch to a network that actually works and losing even more money from cutting my plan from here early. and please dont respond with "your area has to fix it!" you're right about that but this IS on corp. too. since when did it become acceptable to have HUNDREDS of people out of service for 3 days, we cant even dial 911 if we needed to this is insane.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: no service now for 2 days and looks like 3

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this! Could you send us a private message with your address to check the coverage and network status? Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

the service is still NOT working, i was told the fix was gonna be done by yesterday, this is now day 4, and i like how the forum moderators reset my account to "accomplice" from a higher ranked poster so people will think im just on here randomly ranting. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @l0pht. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, the outage is still ongoing. Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity as soon as possible. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.