need better service

Highlighted
Accomplice

need better service

My service has completely stopped working . I can only get online sporadically and then I'm dropped from the server frequently even as the page loads. This is the worst service I've ever had. My speed shifts to 3G constantly and my download speeds are in the single digits. The pages, if they move, take decades to load. Please don't ask me the cross streets and then never get back in touch. I depend on my phone for everything,(love, life, pursuit) it's very bad. Very bad. My service has completely stopped working . I can only get online sporadically and then I'm dropped from the server frequently even as the page loads. This is the worst service I've ever had. My speed shifts to 3G constantly and my download speeds are in the single digits. The pages, if they move, take decades to load. Please don't ask me the cross streets and then never get back in touch. I depend on my phone for everything,(love, life, pursuit) it's very bad. Very bad. My service has completely stopped working . I can only get online sporadically and then I'm dropped from the server frequently even as the page loads. This is the worst service I've ever had. My speed shifts to 3G constantly and my download speeds are in the single digits. The pages, if they move, take decades to load. Please don't ask me the cross streets and then never get back in touch. I depend on my phone for everything,(love, life, pursuit) it's very bad. Very bad. 

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: need better service

Sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number, the ICCID/SIM card number, and your current address to further investigate. 

Accomplice

Re: need better service

Spoiler
sure thing will do as soon as I get that all together next week.