iPhone 6s Plus Consistent Network Issues

Highlighted
Groupie

iPhone 6s Plus Consistent Network Issues

I have had my iPhone 6s Plus for over six months now and since I’ve got the phone my network more detailed my data connection will basically shut itself off. It goes from having LTE to 1x to either 3g or nothing and just saying boost. It does this everyday many times a day, have tried all the ##codes and talking to boost has Done nothing, they sent me a new SIM card that didn’t work and now I can’t seem to get any help. It’s most aggravating when using my hotspot it just turns off when the data does its cycle or whatever. I have been w boost forever and this phone is pushing my patients it shouldn’t be this difficult to get help being a loyal customer. Anyone got any ideas besides full reset to my phone? Tried all kinds of dumb little settings and resets and codes but nothing helps.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: iPhone 6s Plus Consistent Network Issues

Hi there HippySage. We would definitely would like to look into this. When you received the new sim card, did you contacted us to add it to your account? Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

Yeah of course. I’ve been on the phone with multiple reps ive spoke to apple, none of y’all do anything. It’s a joke. $100 a month for a phone that barley works? Does that make much sense to you? Nope, but nobody’s got a fix for it. Hmm.
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Is the new phone an actual Boost mobile phone or an unlocked Bring your own? Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

Yep. Any more questions that are obvious.? This is getting old, I burned half my hotspot just trying to use it. What the hell. Connected then dropped then cycle starts again.
Agent

Hi, @HippySage. Please send us a private message with your current address.