iPhone 5s no service.

Accomplice

iPhone 5s no service.

We had a tropical storm here yesterday and since 2pm yesterday I have not been about to revive or make phone calls or send or receive texts. It keeps saying your Verizon phone does not have service and I don't even have Verizon. I just paid my phone bill yesterday this is ridiculous.
9 REPLIES
Agent

Re: iPhone 5s no service.

Hey there, @Jnicklesplitz89. You may be having issues due to the impact of the storm. Can you please provide us with a cross street and your zip code to verify the service in your area?

Accomplice

I don't know what you mean by cross street but the street here is towler st and the zip code is 30655
Agent

We don't have any reported outage at this moment in that area. What type of phone do you have?

Accomplice

I have an iPhone 5s. No one in this neighborhood who has boost has a working phone right now.
Agent

In that case, can you please send us a private message with your phone number? Do you have a WIFI network that you can connect your phone?

Accomplice

Yes I have wifi. How do I send a personal message?
Accomplice

I still don't know how to send a personal message.
Agent

Hi there Jnicklesplitz89. To private message, please tap on the representative's name and it will provide the option to private message. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

I did what I was told to do and it only worked for the night.