hotspot data speed troubles? Here's Boost's best solution via 1 of their folks:

Accomplice

hotspot data speed troubles? Here's Boost's best solution via 1 of their folks:

i told them my phone's hotspot, which i pay 80-160/month to USE, basically dies from @8am to @10pm DAILY..

this was Boost's best help/solution:

"... this is caused due to traffic in the network. At the moment we can not offer a solution, as it can only be fixed by upgrading our towers. Our engineers are actively working on this, and the towers are constantly being upgraded throughout the country. However, due to the amount of towers that are being worked on, we can not provide a date as to when the upgrade would be done in your area. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you. "

wowza.  Boost has zero craps to give.

8 REPLIES 8
Accomplice

Re: hotspot data speed troubles? Here's Boost's best solution via 1 of their folks:

Why did it take so long for one person on this entire forum to get a real answer?

Why are the customers expected to pay the entire bill for a service they can't fully use?

Why weren't people notified before this started?

We deserve compensation for this.

Accomplice

Re: hotspot data speed troubles? Here's Boost's best solution via 1 of their folks:

Bumping so people can see this.

Accomplice

all good and valid questions...with the same sad answer:

Boost, yet another giant~greed~machine, does not care.

yeah, i've been burning thru my plan twice per month = 160.00 bucks per month.  it would be great if they did something...ANYthing, to make it right.  i actually laughed out loud when he asked at the end if they could do anything else to "help me"!  what, help me continue to waste a crapload money for a crapload of crappy service and unfulfilled advertising promises?.?  hard pass.

this is why i'm trying to post this quote where, hopefully, folks can see it BEFORE they start feeding this particular greed machine.  effers.  even if it helps just 1 person...it's worth the grueling copying & pasting.  😉

(i've gotta laugh so i don't cry.  ha)

Agent

Hey there @forbrynY. We apologize for the inconvenience. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing.  Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Bump. Apparently Sprint has decent coverage but as a boost customer it would seem that service priority is given to Sprint customers and those who spend silly amounts of $$$ to have their priority raised. I have a hard time comprehending how this is legal. Seems like they are selling service that they have no intention of fulfilling. I cancelled my hotspot plan after the first month of not being able to use it. I am surprised that you got an honest answer, all I got for months was sales pitches to switch back to a higher plan.
After 3+ months of posting and documenting all of the problems I have been experiencing I received around 1 week of priority service. I'm guessing because I didn't raise my plan back up and throw more $$$ at them my service has gone back to 💩. Sorry boost, 1 week of receiving the service I have been paying months for isn't enough to convince me of anything other than this is a scam. Plain and simple.
Accomplice

And quiet frankly I am tired of getting the 'Oh no, that much be frustrating! Please send us a PM with your personal information so we can look into this.' 10+ of your social care agents (salespeople) have left me with nothing but false hopes (in the beginning) and the feeling like I've been swindled
Accomplice

yes!  i just got another one...with specific instructions on how to send said private message...because, i haven't gone through that particular exercise in futility, yet?.?  are they actually kidding at this point?

sadly, and quite maddeningly, i haven't decided where to go next for my service. Smiley Frustrated

i need that hotspot data!

grrrr...

Accomplice

maybe because i've been shoveling over that 80/mo $$$...TWICE each month.  as if my lil' droplet in the bucket matters.  but i can't think of any other reason...

i'm contemplating what to post and then accept for my very own "solution"...open to suggestions.  Smiley Wink