help cant connect to network

Agent

Re: help cant connect to network

Hey there, Eriley88. Allow us to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Accomplice

I'm in Texas.  Third day with no service.

@cspinner82 wrote:

yeah im in NJ too

Accomplice

I'm in Texas. No service for three days.
Agent

Hi, @Frosty! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please let us know your nearest cross streets and zip code so we can take a look at the towers in your area. 

Accomplice

My zip code is 76384. I am in a rural area so the closest thing I can offer as a cross road or cross street will be US Hwy. 70 and Saint James Road.. 

Accomplice

I may have replied incorrectly as I see my reply is public. My first day on here and I'm not familiar with my way around!
Agent

Hey there @Frosty. Thanks for the information. We have reviewed the report for your area and we can see that, unfortunately, there is an outage affecting the service. Our technicians are working to fix it as soon as possible. We truly apologize for the inconveniences this might cause you.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

I'm hopeful that service will be up again VERY soon as I, for one, am so dependent on the phone service.  From the complaints I find here, I am not highly motivated to believe that will be the case.  I feel strongly that Boost service  to us should be as our payments to Boost are expected to be,   timely and on schedule.  The periods of time expressed here by Boost customers as service free are not easily excused and they shouldn't be. 

Get fair, Boost!  You owe refunds for every bit of time your customers are so inconvenienced and out of money to you.

Agent

Hi, @Frosty. We can credit the account after the issue has been resolved.

My network doesnt work on cicero ave and roosevelt rd but when I leave the area to another it works properly like now can u help