can’t access boost website

Highlighted
Accomplice

can’t access boost website

i try to go to boost website and it says access denied you don’t have permission to access
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Ljf. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be glad to help. Please, let us have the time you placed your order, along with your order #, phone number and PIN in a private message, so we can assist you further. Thanks. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Groupie

Same thing with me. Oddly enough I can on my phone but not on my computer. Very annoying considering I usually pay by computer. In Washington State, US here.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi surii17. Thanks for reaching out to us. We're glad to assist you. Do you get any specific error message? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Groupie

I figured it out. I recently added a vpn service through avg. Evidently the boost mobile website doesn't work with it for some reason.

Highlighted
Agent

I see. We're glad everything is alright now. If you have any concerns, please make sure to let us know. We remain at your service. 

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Enthusiast

i am Boostmobile Pay as You Go customer for over 15 years. I am currently in Japan on biz, I am unable to view my account on line.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there snoma01, Thank you fro contacting us. Unfortunately, when traveling out of the USA, the online accounts are not accessible. victor21

Highlighted
Enthusiast

then how can one reboost whle travelling overseas?

Highlighted
Agent

Please keep in mind your account is not accessible when traveling overseas. You wouldn't be able to make a payment.