can’t access boost website

Highlighted
Accomplice

can’t access boost website

i try to go to boost website and it says access denied you don’t have permission to access
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, justinarce. For how long have you experienced this issue? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have same issue about 2 months ago. I can't pay by website. My accounts soon to expire. Please help.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, KazUpy. Let's do some investigating. Where are you located?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

from Japan
Highlighted
Agent

Where you are trying to access the account from may be blocked at the firewall or by Boost Mobile due to security purposes for your own protection. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I am also unable to access boost website and the app is not working too in my home country
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Usonline! We apologize for the inconvenience. We're here to help!  Try to access our website from a different web browser or device to see if it works.

Highlighted
Groupie

The website is even not accessible using another browser, seems like it's blocked in this region. But I need begin my boost service before I reach U.S so that it's ready to use and for that I need to make the payment, how to reboost without the app and the website?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Usonline. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a Private Message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.