**bleep** service!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

**bleep** service!

I've had boost a few months now and have the family plan boost claims my device is eligible for the expanded network I've done all I can do to troubleshoot my phone spent endless hours on the phone with boost "customer support" and even the device specialty dept and to zero avail my phone has 6 bars of service and is workin fine with no problems at all according to boost however my device and my patience and my data usage all highly disagree with everything I've done and tried with boost and their crack team of so called experts I'm simply over all of this I plan on a new device and carrier very soon and as I've read here in the feeds on Boost website I see this is a major issue with not only myself but I'm sure millions of others and there's zero to be done by boost to remedy the issue at all or offer anything other then "we're sorry to hear this let's see if we can try to resolve this issue" but really we're just gonna put you on a merry go round and see how dizzy we can get you from all of our spin tactics all the while pumping more money outta average Joe.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Really sorry to hear about this, Buger214. Can you provide us more details about the issue you are experiencing with your mobile data? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Dropped calls or calls not being delivered to my device. Text messages often not being sent or received. My data is outrageously through the roof after just paying my bill on the 19th I've already used 21.5 gigs of data out of my 35 gig data cap and I can't even use the data I'm being charged for then stuck with subpar service for the rest of the month of my bill my phone rarely goes out of roaming status regardless of what is done to it and I'm simply over the spin games with this carrier the employees are lazy and have zero regard for the customer you guys will be hard pressed to keep me as a customer after all the b.s. I've gone through over this I simply want a freaking cell phone that does what I pay for it to do and simply no less then.
Highlighted
Agent

Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?