Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

YOUR SERVICE SUCKS

YOUR SERVICE SUCKS

My son was in ICU at the hospital last week, couldnt call out due to "tower enchancements" and could not reach my husband who was there with him.  Since then there have been 4 or 5 days at least that I cannot make or receive calls from my phone randomly.  This is RIDICULOUS!!!  You gave me credit on my phone bill  of 20 whole dollars but I honestly do not care about that!!!!  Fix your service or we are leaving. I could care less about tower enhancements.  Our phones were working just fine without you "fixing" things.  Since you make it hard to talk to a live person Ill post this here.  You cant even call customer care when the lines are down.  Chatting online with support is just as humorous because all it is are bot replies!  😖

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Re: YOUR SERVICE SUCKS

Hey there @Andl2ea We do understand this situation can be frustrating. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

I have sent in my address to you guys on live chat. Why would it make a difference again now? Just fix it. You guys have my account info.
Highlighted
Agent

@Andl2ea: Unfortunately, we don't have access to the chats records. Please send us a PM so we can further assist you. 

Highlighted

Ive live chatted you twice now and gave you my address both times. Still having issues. Like I said before all you do is have bot replies. Its doing nothing to fix things so now Im calling your crappy service out in forums. Get better customer service.