Worst . Coverage . EVER.

Accomplice

Worst . Coverage . EVER.

Just swtiched from T-Moblie to Boost.  This service is atrocious.  I am in a mid-sized city, every carrier I've ever had or heard of shows full bars of 4G coverage everywhere in the city.  Boost?  I am in my office, within sight of three cell towers, I can't stream music to my phone because the coverage is so bad.  I live in a small town nine miles up the road with great cell coverage.....I can't get any data.  When I am in the small area that I can get coverage data usage is off the charts.  Somehow, according to Boost, I used more date in three days than I did in any MONTH with T-Mobile.  Now my previously ridiculously bad data rates have been throttled to the point that I might as well have a 1998 flip phone.

Changing to Boost has obviously been a mistake.

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Worst . Coverage . EVER.

Hi there, PatWhatley. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. Please, send us a private message with the zip code and nearest street to check the coverage. 

Accomplice

Sent the private message, still haven't heard anything.  Not very promising.

Accomplice

*** West Bridge Street Wetumpka, AL 36092 ----I was sitting in my kitchen this morning with internet access on three of our phones so slow that they were useless.  *** Newell Parkway Montgomery, AL 36110 -----Currently at a whopping 7.2 mbps download speed.  It will go up to around 27 at times but it's inconsistent as it could be.   Streaming music in my truck is a pointless endeavor.  

Agent

Hi, @PatWhatley! Sorry to know that you feel this way. We will definitely look into this. Please be aware that we could not see any private message as you stated. Please send us a private message as soon as possible. Thank you.

Accomplice

Really?  Didn't see one?  It looked something like this:  https://imgur.com/AZSnIRM

https://imgur.com/AZSnIRM

PatWhatley_0-1572375291875.png

Accomplice

AND I'M TRYING TO SEND ANOTHER PRIVATE MESSAGE BUT YOUR WEBSITE IS KICKING UP AN ERROR MESSAGE TELLING ME I'VE REACHED THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PRIVATE MESSAGES.  Really?  One message is all I get?

Agent

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience! Please clear cache and cookies on your web browser's advanced settings and try again.