Where did the 4G LTE go?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Where did the 4G LTE go?

Last night about 10 or after during the storm, I suddenly lost 4G coverage. Now I get less than 50% to 0% 3G coverage. I can drive about 5 miles away and get 4G back. So this is not a setting on my phone problem. When I come back home back to 3G or no coverage. I have had this phone and plan since April I think and have always had great 4G coverage at my home. That is the exact reason I switched to Boost. Can we find what is wrong with the network?
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Agent

We truly apologize for any inconveniences, Freed22805. Unfortunately, the network outage is still open. Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon.

Accomplice

Any word on this repair? This has been going on for over 2 weeks now. I am looking for an estimated time of completion. I also want to know what the problem is, not just some generic answer of "network outage". Honestly this sounds like a generic cop-out answer to pacify the customer to "make them happy." I would really hate to know how many real customers there are in this area who are still without service. Lets get some real answers.
Lastly, lets get some kind of ticket number or what is the work order number for the network outage that has occured.
This is getting ridiculous.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! So sorry for the bad experience. Allow me to take a closer look. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and full address. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

We did get 4g back for a few days. Now we are back to 3g. We have been doing without 4g/LTE for about three week. Tried of calling customer service because they say nothing is wrong with my service. I don't want anything except my 4g to come back. I see I'm not the only one complaining. You say to message you how do we do that? I have tried to find out how but nothing works. Anyway would appreciate to have 4g back. Like I said really think of moving to different service company. Shame sprint/boost screwed service up......
Highlighted
Agent

I'd be happy to help you, KC0ZLE. To send a Private Message: click on my name, this will take you to my profile and you'll see the option there.