When the nite work

Highlighted
Accomplice

When the nite work

When is going to be back up and are we going to be credited to are accounted cause custom have me ever and or hang the phone up on me
11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Re: When the nite work

Hey there @Yank0316. How can we help you today? Are you having issues with the service?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Yeah no service for the last two days and when I call I lost or they have me do this stuff two phone or they hanged the phone up on me I want to use my phones when is the network is going to be back up and if we are going to have a credit to are accounted for not use the phones
Agent

To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? We need to verify, if this may be an issue in the area.  @Yank0316

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Remington Indiana [edited for peivacy]
Agent

Thanks for the information. We have reviewed the report for your area and we can see that, unfortunately, there is an outage affecting the service. Our technicians are working to fix it as soon as possible. We truly apologize for the inconveniences this might cause you. @Yank0316

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

It been two days and custom service is not helping at all and am going change for the I don’t use my phones of the network or a credit
Agent

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do other than wait for our technicians to resolve the issue. Once, the issue is resolved, you should receive proper credit. @Yank0316

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

When is going to resolve cause custom service he’d me ever to my phones and when they can tell me the network was down
Agent

Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time of resolution for the issue. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.