What am I paying for

Accomplice

What am I paying for

Nothing works. I test my speed it comes back at 0 ping 0 download and 0 upload. Why? Why I'm I paying $100 for 2 expensive pieces of plastic? I've called they say there is no outage. But back in September it worked great so clearly something happened. My phone has been troubleshot as with the second phone on my account. Others in the neighborhood have the same issues. So its NOT the phone. It has to be something on boosts side.

I'm not giving you my account info I'm not dialing ##72786# or updating anything. I'm not factory resetting my phone. I want answers to why you think it ok to have customers pay and give give them the service they are paying for? Oh and fix the problem or I can see you going out of business soon.

3 REPLIES 3
Accomplice

Re: What am I paying for

Factory resetting doesn't help either, I tried that.
Groupie

They're lying to you. Sprint towers have been crashing all across the us since at least jan 22. Boost runs off sprint. Some ppl haven't had service since 2/7.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Exactly. But yet they are still lying. I noticed my service drop in quality in about December. I'm switching to to a new company. My month is up in the 25 of this so month. So boost can go suck a **bleep**. I tried being nice but nice isn't doing so well.