Weak to No signal

Enthusiast

Weak to No signal

My Signal has worked perfectly but now it's gone slow or no signal at all im located at this zip code 92274 so im not sure if the cell towers are down or it has to do with something else.
14 REPLIES 14
Agent

Re: Weak to No signal

Hi there, Miguel002. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. 

Please, send us a private message with your full address to check the coverage. 

Enthusiast

Hi were may i send my private message?
Agent

To send a private message just click on the profile of any user and, in the next screen, click 'send this user a private message'. 

Accomplice

I am also still experiencing terrible service since Tuesday. This is unacceptable
Agent

Hello, jdonofrio526. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will be happy to help. Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and address to review this?

Accomplice

Msg sent
Agent

Thank you! We will continue to assist you via private message. 

Accomplice

Ok I haven't received a msg
Agent

We haven't received your private message somehow. To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.