Virgin Mobile to Boost

Go to solution

Virgin Mobile to Boost

Purchased a new iPhone and Boost won't activate it...does not recognize my VirginMobile account! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Virgin Mobile to Boost

We understand your frustration, @DavidGHicks, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration, @DavidGHicks, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

I was with Virgin for years, lost my p;hone, they told me to buy a Boost phone and then it would be activated.  Now they say they can't activate it and I have to wait for the transition to Boost, despite the fact that I had paid a  month shortly before losing my phone.  So now I have no service, despite paying, also this phone I bought from this website does not turn on at all.  Does anyone know what this is about?

Customer service at Virgin promised me a free month if I stayed, as I had called to get my account number so I would have options if I decided not to transition to Boost.  Basically it has all been a mess so far, so I'm not optimistic about being with Boost either.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, frustrated11. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We have a 7 days return policy. If you want to return the phone, please send us a private message with the order number.