Very weak signal

Highlighted
Groupie

Very weak signal

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 and have been dealing with low signal almost everywhere I go. It's about 2 bars where I live and almost nothing at my job. As you can see in the picture below, the signal  is only one bar and it goes to the "no signal" icon (circle with diagonal line)

The real issue is that I keep missing calls (not even a missed call notification as well as Voicemail notification) and if I try to send a text message, it takes minutes for it to go through or would get an error message saying it cannot be sent so I would have to reboot my phone for it to work, but after a while, the low signal returns. This is critical since I handle after-hour calls for my job and most of the time, the calls don't seem to go through. I would also have to hold #1 to check if there's any voicemails and I used to have notifications letting me know I have them, but not anymore for some reason.

Is there anything I can do to get better signal or some kind of signal booster I can buy?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

low mobile signal, disregard my connection with wifilow mobile signal, disregard my connection with wifi

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Miguelrgz90 We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you start to experience this issue recently? Did you make any changes?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

Hi Joy1713,

Thank you for your reply. I did end up having to do a factory reset a few months ago only because the phone itself was slow, but there was nothing advanced that I could do. Some say that there is a setting for APN that could help improve the signal, but I have no way of doing that since I do not know what the MSL code is.

But this has been going on for years, I just think it's a bit of a problem now since I have been doing more calls for work now and have contacts that only send me text messages. (No Messenger, Whatsapp, etc.)

Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for the information @Miguelrgz90. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.