Very slow data speed or non-existant data

Highlighted
Accomplice

Very slow data speed or non-existant data

is there a reason why my hotspot and my 4g have been acting up? jesus im paying the unlimted internet plan and it feels like im getting ripped off....it so annoying and its not the 1st time i get this poor service. can someone help?
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Accomplice

Only 2 days, i have not had 2 bars where i live for over 90 days and boost has not been able to help. just suggest resetting phone, which i did. does not help, yet i can drive 15 miles down the road and have 3g again. Good luck

Highlighted
Accomplice

Same here, its not my device, i have reset it, and no help. I can drive 20 miles down the road and have service how can it be my phone? On chat she suggested i turn off my wifi, as soon as i do our conversation is over with, because I HAVE NO FRIGGIN SERVICE for over 3 months now.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi Underdog726. We're sorry for the situation you are experiencing. We already replied to your previous post. Please check it. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

Omg! 90 days? Wow! Sorry about that.
Highlighted
Accomplice

They always say the same cheesy line.

They don't help, they CANT.

The service reps here on site are useless and can't do anything, they're here to keep you busy whole boost takes your money.

I'm switching to a different carrier as soon as I get the chance, and I'll be making real sure EVERYONE knows how fraudulent this company is.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I switched to Verizon yesterday and to think I was just about to boost up to get the new s10