Very slow data speed or non-existant data

Accomplice

Very slow data speed or non-existant data

is there a reason why my hotspot and my 4g have been acting up? jesus im paying the unlimted internet plan and it feels like im getting ripped off....it so annoying and its not the 1st time i get this poor service. can someone help?
15 REPLIES 15
Agent

Re: Very slow data speed or non-existant data

Hi, luisG. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the phone number, pin code and the address where you are experiencing this issue. 

Accomplice

You get a quick response but not getting the problem fix quickly. I’ve had 1 bar for 2 days now. SMH😩😩😩
Highlighted
Accomplice

Mine and my husbands phones have had ZERO data for the past 2 days and nothing is working 😡 Please let us know if you get any help with resolving this issue TIA

Don’t you fret, Katie1024! We’ve got you covered. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and current address?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Accomplice

You say the same old phrase and not fixing the problem!!!!!!!!
Accomplice

Ive tried every code and nothing is working!! I’m seriously thinking about going to T-Mobile today
Accomplice

Me too or Verizon
Accomplice

It’s out in every state and the agents act like they don’t know it
Accomplice

Dont feel bad, only two days of no service, i have gone over 90 days of one or no bars!