Used to have all bars... Is there an outage? Upset

Highlighted
Accomplice

Used to have all bars... Is there an outage? Upset

I used to have all bars lit up with LTE. Switched to Boost just 44 days ago. Have the LG K51. Haven't had but one bar since Tuesday. It's now Saturday. I called CS and they told me there's an outage/tower down. They don't know when it's going to be up and that "there is nothing they can do for me." What amazing customer service!!! What a way to shine to a customer who just got on board 44 days ago. I called a boost store and they told me that it's probably because my Sim card needs to be switched out to the "new network." I asked why would the guy sell me this phone when a month later I would require a completely new Sim card? Strike two for Boost. I drive to the store. She waived the fee but I had to pay $25 for this Sim switch. I had five bars and everything seemed to be okay until I got back. Now I still have one bar. And everything still just lags and I have no internet. Did this Sim card really matter or did I just get swindled out of $25? Is there really an outage? Boost has no way I can see on their site. I am so unimpressed with this company. Crap, I have a government phone and when I had internet problems, they helped me punch in a code and attach my phone to another tower. I was good to go in less than 10 minutes. Boost couldn't even do that. They tell me "there's nothing they can do for me." I am a paying customer. You know how much we rely on this phone. This is the best you can do? I want help and I want service. I want what I am paying for.
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Amber0430. Thank you for contacting us. We definitely would like to look into this. Please send us a private message and we will confirm this outage. victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do you send a private message?
Highlighted
Agent

Please tap on the agent's name and you will see the option to private message. victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

I see that I got a reply in private messages but I can't find anything. It just says private messages. Where is the message?
Highlighted
Agent

Tap on your profile, then tap on the Messages icon.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I cannot find this. And your customer service rep is unable to help me
Highlighted
Accomplice

I found it... But when I click on it, it doesn't list any messages.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Can you please help me get to the message? It's not showing up when I click on private message. No one in customer service seems to know what the hell I'm talking about.