Update on service

Update on service

I emailed about the bad service we have in our area lately and was told that there are "enhancements" being done on the service. Can we be filled in on the progress of these enhancements and when they will be done? We haven't had service in our area in over a week. No bars. Every once in a while it goes up to one. My cell info app even indicates speeds lower than 2G. I live in Dulac, LA 70353,

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Update on service

Hi there! Thanks for your inquiry.  We’re aware our customers are experiencing difficulties with voice and data services. Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Enthusiast

Our phones don’t work unless we are connected to WIFI. We very rarely get LTE OR ANY SERVICE for that face.
Agent

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this, @mneece80. What's the make and model of your phone? Are you getting any specific error message? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Enthusiast

It happens all the time. It doesn’t have to be in any one specific area. We have one iPhone X and three iPhone 6. All of us are having the same issues. We can be next to a cell tower and have no service. We will try and make a call and it’s tells us we are roaming. I thought we had nationwide coverage. Why would we be roaming? When we are in town it shows one or two bars of 3G. Very rarely has LTE SERVICE. Our zip code is 74354
Agent

We understand. We'd like to check the network performance and search for outages that could be affecting the service. Can you please send us the nearest cross streets to your location so we can take a closer look?

Enthusiast

E 100 Rd and S 640 Rd Miami, Ok 74354
Agent

Thank you @mneece80. According to our coverage maps, it looks like you have fair coverage in your area. This happens because the signal strength may vary as you get further from the cell site.

We’re going to pinpoint that address, so the technical team can be aware of your location. To proceed, please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and full address.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".