Unlimited data BS

Highlighted
Accomplice

Unlimited data BS

So I had a trashy lg g6 with boost before getting a s9. The service on the G6 was great not alot of problems fast forward and BOOM bought the s9 and the internet is trash. I'm getting .18 mbps on a download. What kind of BS is that. I called and they said the towers were good in my area?? So your telling me it's the phone you sold me? Yea of course it is because boost mobile is just a trash company that has hella marketing lies. They grab you in a give you nothing in return I've been with boost for over three years dont get me wrong the were great until about 6 months ago. Now everything is trash. 

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Unlimited data BS

We're truly sorry to hear that you feel that way, @Corbin43. Can you please send us a private message with your current address, phone number and pin to verify?

Accomplice

Why would I do that? Nothing ever fixes the problem you guys just waste customers time with solutions that arent even viable.
Agent

That's definitely not what we'd like to hear. We're willing to help you. If you decide to accept our help, we'll reply to your private message. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience @Corbin43.

Accomplice

It's not your device and don't let them tell you so. Tons of customers are having an issue right now and they are all being told upgrades are happening or their is no outage. Either way you get no service and no compensation for having no service. Time to change providers.

Accomplice

Its ridiculous man like I'm not getting anything above 2 bars ANYWHERE.