UNABLE TO RECEIVE OR MAKE CALLS MIAMI

Accomplice

UNABLE TO RECEIVE OR MAKE CALLS MIAMI

I've been unable to make or receive calls since June 8 in Miami and even sent a online support request but other than the we received the email confirmation
Case ID 79130540,
nobody seems to care.

Time to step up the game and treat customer right before we jump ship.
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Agent

Re: UNABLE TO RECEIVE OR MAKE CALLS MIAMI

Sorry to hear that, mario_mont. Let's do some investigating. Are you getting an error message? Do you have signal bars?

Highlighted
Accomplice

It is usually very good but lately it's been erratic for ex perfect bars and then 0.

But I've just made a call and it went through without a problem, I'll keep monitoring.
Thanks.
Highlighted
Agent

We're happy to see that you're able to make calls again, @mario_mont. If you have any other concern or request, feel free to let us know. We're here to help!

Highlighted
Accomplice

I've just tried making a call and I have the same problem again. Just when I thought it was fixed for good.
Highlighted

Hey there, mario_mont. We apologize for the inconvenience.  Are you getting an error message? Do you have signal bars?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Perfect bars as a matter of fact and then intermitently 0 when I try to make the call.
Extremely frustrating situation to say the least.
Highlighted

Understood. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Zip: 33161
Ne 4th ave is the cross street
Highlighted

We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.