Trying to remotely locate device but no network connection

Highlighted
Accomplice

Trying to remotely locate device but no network connection

My device was recently lost/stolen in a relative’s house in Mexico and I had not purchased coverage. In desperation, I purchased the Mexico roaming add on in order to try to get my phone network connection in order to use FindMyMobile. It’s been 2 hours since and still no network connection was detected by Samsung’s FindMyMobile. I leave Mexico today. Anything else to try?
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hey there, Sggomez! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Have you tried to contact Samsung for assistance on finding your device?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I need to fill four conditions: One I don’t fulfill is network or internet connection to locate my device. I believe that’s a carrier issue. Can Boost confirm if my phone is connected to the network?
Highlighted

If it is to locate your device is the data to be connected on whatever device you are trying to locate your device. Though if the device is off data wont be recognize regardless.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes, the plan I purchased is for my device which is the device I’m trying to locate. Samsung didn’t confirm anything I didn’t know.
Highlighted

Oh I see! If you have not suspended the account it is still active.