Transferred from VirginMobile. Not happy

Enthusiast

Transferred from VirginMobile. Not happy

People who are attempting g to call me say my phone sometimes rings, sometimes the hear aloud noise and disconnect.

I am unaware of the calls. The do not show up as incoming calls and my phone does not ring

This service does not seem to be the same or as good as VM

Would like to get this fixed or at least get unlock code for this phone so I can find another carrier
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Enthusiast

We got switched from virgin mobile also and boost so far Is terrible! No cell service, phone doesn’t work without WiFi even though I got it from boost, no customer service, can’t activate another phone!! Terrible coverage and service. Wish I still had virgin mobile.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am thinking about switching to Walmart’s Straight Talk. I love VM. But Boost is so slow. Of course the past few days may be slower because of all the people working from home and streaming movies

I have another 15 days or so on this month so I’ll see how it goes and switch right about my payment due date
Highlighted

Same here... rarely had issues with VM. Have had constant issues ever since they switched.
Highlighted

I'm considering the same but can't afford to buy another phone. I haven't had this one less than 2 years and it's a decent phone. I had few if any issues with VM. Now it's constantly going to "roam" even when I'm sitting in my house and 3g is almost non existent. It rarely works and often can't use internet unless I'm on wifi. Very disappointed!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have issues with battery draining from 109% to nada now. With VM my battery lasted 12 hours easy
Highlighted
Groupie

i have the same problem and can't figure out the answers
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, vlapag64. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service.

To better assist you, please send us a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

how do i send a private message? the problem is when anyone calls me it goes straight to voicemail. my phone doesn't ring or even show an incoming call.
i have gone though the steps with Apple to make sure all the settings are correct. i can make outgoing calls and stream ,
Highlighted
Agent

Please, try by dialing *720 and call. This disables call forwarding, just in case.