Tower Hacked?

Accomplice

Tower Hacked?

Our entire area has been without service since 04-11-2019. First, customer support said it was due to an upgrade, and that it would be complete in 2-3 days. After 2 weeks, they told me our tower was hacked and that service would be restored in 2-3 days. Now it's almost time for my monthly payment, but my phone still doesn't work, or anyone else's boost or sprint phone in this area. I need an honest answer, or a refund for this month so that I can switch to another provider
10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Re: Tower Hacked?

Hey there @Pieguy We apologize for the inconvenience. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? We need to verify, if this may be an issue in the area.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

37030 and it is an area problem. Service blackout
Agent

Thank you! Would you please send us a cross street?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

And street is every street lol 1st Ave. and main
Agent

Thank you @Pieguy. After reviewing the area, we can see that there's an issue reported since, 04/11/2019. At the moment we do not have an estimated time of resolution. We apologize for the troubles this may cause you.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

What is the issue? What are customers supposed to do? Is this going to be long term? I don't want to lose boost mobile, I've had it since 2011. I just need cell service or at least would like to know if this is going to be a long term outage.
Agent

We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible!

Accomplice

Wow... What are you hiding? This is consumer abuse... Stealing my money and lying to everyone in this area
Agent

We’re aware our customers are experiencing difficulties with voice and data services. Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.