Toledo OH Network 43613

Highlighted
Accomplice

Toledo OH Network 43613

1 Is there anyone else having extremely slow data problems in Toledo Ohio? This is a situation and been going on now for almost 6 weeks. I just traveled last week to 9 different States in I experienced no problems, I was in an island and the Gulf of Mexico with no problems. I return to Toledo and is still a problem. I was actually told last week that the problem has been resolved but when I get home it's still not resolved. I don't understand what the problem is how can is possibly be taking so long? 6 weeks! I get the same answers from forums from their customer service on Facebook and Twitter that it's being resolved. This is really interfering with my work. 6 weeks ridiculous buried what the h*** is going on. Boost really wants me to switch service providers I guess.
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there sbashara. Unfortunately, the outage is still on going. We are working on a resolution as best as possible. We do apologize for this inconvenience.  Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well this is part of the problem. Your answer is the same answer I've been getting for almost 6 weeks now. I'm going to want to start knowing what is actually being done about the outage. What resolutions are you coming up with. Are you working together with Sprint to solve this issue. Desperate know how important this issue is? I'm tired of the same old answers. I swear if this isn't resolved by the time I need to renew both my phones again I'm going to go sought to another service provider consist is insanity
Highlighted
Accomplice

I was just told from your Facebook Messenger ring representatives that there is no outage. You tell me there is they tell me there isn't buried this is exactly what I'm talking about. Now I have to fight for compensation.
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. We are aware of this problem, and we are working on a solution. This should be resolved soon. While we don’t have a specific time, we do expect it to be back up and running according. You will be able to receive a credit for the days you have not been able to use the service due to the outage once the outage is cleared. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

I was also just told from your Facebook messaging representative that there is NO outage! Is there or isn't there?
Highlighted
Agent

When you was asked for your full address and you only provided street and city, an outage came out. When you was asked for the full address to narrow down the area, there is no outage. Upon verifying the area with the full address, the outage is not impacting your area. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

OK well then regardless is an allergy my area so what is your going to do for me for this inconvenience? Also you're speaking to the public you need to fix your grammar.. Instead of you was asked which doesn't sound right to begin with it's you were asked. Past tense. You're speaking to the public here.
Highlighted
Agent

Was and were are in the past tense, but they are used differently. But you are correct and please excuse the typo. Were could be used in the second person singular and plural. ( you, your, yours).

You stated " regardless is an allergy". We are not understanding.

What we could do for you, is troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing with the service. No credit applies if there are no outages. Victor21

Promoter

Quick tip: Find a different provider. I have been having this same issue for 2 months and they have done nothing to fix it. I get rude agents on here ignoring my posts while they act like they are trying to help me.

This forum is useless if you know how to do the 3 things they tell you to do, their is no other solutions for you here. Boost Mobile is a joke of a service right now.