This is getting ridiculous

Enthusiast

This is getting ridiculous

Issues started Thursday phone has been on roam every since can't use data my plan has 50 minutes of roam so not sure when I wont be able to use it at all was told to do all the tricks and of course nothing worked was told it would be fixed in 48 to 72 hours and of course it isn't I'm paying a bill for 2 phones I can't use plus a boost up payment on a new phone that is pretty much a paper weight unless I'm on wifi can't wait to see the ridiculous compensation from them phone are peoples life lines especially for work bet they think a 10 dollar credit should be plenty AT&T looking better everyday my phones out
4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: This is getting ridiculous

Hi there, @Bubba11412. We hate that your experience with Boost hasn't been so great, we understand how frustrating is to have a service under those conditions. Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences. 

Enthusiast

An estimated time would be great I'm tired of paying for something I can't use
Agent

Unfortunately, an estimated time of repair is not available. We should have an update on the situation in 24 hours.

Enthusiast

No solution as usual can't wait to see the joke of a credit they offer when it starts back working