Terrible Data Speed

Highlighted
Accomplice

Terrible Data Speed

First off, my Boost service has been getting steadily worse for the past couple years. However, for just the past two months, it's worse than ever. My data speed has slowed to a consistent crawl. Even at the beginning of my plan month, it's very slow. The highest speed I seem to hit anymore is about 1.5 mbps download, and on average it's slower than that. I used to at least have decent service until I reach the high speed cap and get de-prioritized, but now there is no difference all month. It's just very, very slow. I had to wait several minutes just to load this page to make this post. I live way out in the country, and I rely on my phone for internet access (I have the big hotspot/tether plan). If I can't get some kind of help here, I'm going to another provider. Oh and updating PRL and profile do nothing, so let's skip that stuff.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

Hey there, Klrgems! To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I totally agree.. boost sucks now. I've had them for 3 years and never had a problem until the last 2 months and now my service is awful..they need to fix this or I'm leaving too
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Corriefristoe. We're sorry to the inconvenience. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I've already done everything you guys can supposedly do to fix it but nothing ever works and all I ever get told is that you will let the technical team know what's going on 😠 so no I'm not even bothering with talking to you guys anymore... I'll just be sure to let people know not to ever go with boost and I will be switching as well
Highlighted
Agent

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Allow us the chance to assist you. Please send us a private message to further assist you. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I've already allowed at least 10 chances.. I talk to people at boost at least once a week the last 2 months and they can't do anything that works to make my data better