Terrible Data Speed

Highlighted

Re: Terrible Data Speed

Hey there, Klrgems! To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

I totally agree.. boost sucks now. I've had them for 3 years and never had a problem until the last 2 months and now my service is awful..they need to fix this or I'm leaving too
Agent

Hello, @Corriefristoe. We're sorry to the inconvenience. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Accomplice

I've already done everything you guys can supposedly do to fix it but nothing ever works and all I ever get told is that you will let the technical team know what's going on 😠 so no I'm not even bothering with talking to you guys anymore... I'll just be sure to let people know not to ever go with boost and I will be switching as well
Agent

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Allow us the chance to assist you. Please send us a private message to further assist you. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

I've already allowed at least 10 chances.. I talk to people at boost at least once a week the last 2 months and they can't do anything that works to make my data better