Super slow 4g

Enthusiast

Super slow 4g

Lately, I've had super slow 4g with download speeds topping out at 2.3 mbs. Wtf is wrong with this company I pay for 4g service I only get at most 2g service. I have reset my service reactivated my device rebooted my phone my zip code is 70345 do not ask for my number and pin because that is a violation of your terms in the agreement it states no one will ask you for your pin but I have read numerous posts where you ask for it. Boost get it together and fix my service or I will be seeking a refund for falsely advertising 4glte and only receiving 2g service.

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Super slow 4g

Hi there Upsetwithboost. We definitely would like to figure this out for you. The zip code you provided us does not show any issues and your coverage is good. In regards to your phone and pin, is true we do not necessarily need to have it but it some cases it is so we can view your account and better assist you as there are things than can only be done by accessing your account and improve your service if need be with effective troubleshooting. That is also stated under the terms and conditions. In any event, let's start up by making sure your device well connected to our network. Please do the following; make sure that you have at least two or three bars. If you have an Android please turn off your WiFi and Mobile Data on.  On your dial pad, enter ##72786#. When prompt, say Yes or OK to all you see there. If you have an iPhone: On your dial pad enter ##873283# and press call. Say OK to all the prompts. Please let me know if that worked out and your connection improved. 

Enthusiast

I have done this numerous times and does nothing but makes me wait for my phone to be ready for use.
Agent

Interesting. In that case, I would like to access your account and view how is looking on my end. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Enthusiast

I have done what you said and now my speeds are 1.06 download and 0.82 upload so that didn't help.