Super Slow Data

Enthusiast

Super Slow Data

I have had ridiculously slow data for weeks. I decided to test my speed to see what I was getting. Download was 300 kbps and upload was 30 kbps. I highly doubt that is 4G LTE speeds.

After some research the minimum speeds for LTE are at 30 mbps Download and 10 mbps Upload. So why is my speed so **bleep**ing **bleep**ty?

Oh and customer service do not tell me to refresh my connection to the network. I have already tried that.
See more topics labeled with:
11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Re: Super Slow Data

Hmm. That doesn't sound right. Let's get this straightened out! Have you received any messages regarding data usage or data prioritization?

Enthusiast

No. I haven't received any messages
Agent

Does your phone show any alerts regarding internal storage space running out?

Enthusiast

No alerts at all
Agent

In that case we'd like to confirm the status of our network in your area. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Enthusiast

In a pm I was told my issue with my data being slow was being sent over to your network team to find out what the issue is. Is there any answer as to why my data is still so slow?
Accomplice

Customer service treated me poorly going through your same problem however my data was being consumed even while onle using wifi data turned off. So after many complaints and same 611 repedative conversations and diagnostics my phones (2) are still having these issues.

Agent

So sorry about the trouble. If you haven't received any data notification is because you haven't reached the 23 GB. Have you performed a speed test? 

Accomplice

I'm not getting any messages other than data will be slowed texts but after being slowed loading is null, inoperable, slow, no connectivety, ect.... Slowed=stopped pay more money haha Boost is wallet thirsty!