Suddenly bad lte speeds

Highlighted
Accomplice

Suddenly bad lte speeds

My zip code is 24593 and normally my speeds aren't bad at all with me getting 25 mps to 30 mps down and 10 mps up. But this past week my speeds have plummeted to a sad 3 mbs down and not even 1 mbs up among with horrendous ping which makes me being able to do my job with my phone impossible.

Note I have done all basic troubleshooting fixes including updated profile and prl, turning my phone off for 5 mins, network reset and ##UPDATE#

See more topics labeled with:
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Accomplice

Just an update, network speeds have gotten worse regardless of what Band I am on.

Updating PRL and Profile didn't help
Switching phones didn't help
##873283# didn't help
##72786# didn't help as well

My zipcode is 24593

Highlighted
Agent

To research further, can you send us the cross streets where this occurs?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Little Bear Ln
Highlighted
Agent

We don't have any reported outages at that location, Lm1337. Please send us a private message with the details. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Saw a brief period of improvement of speeds (not the 30 mbps down 10 mbps full speeds but usable enough) early last week before this ice storm and bad winds yesterday and today hit our area and now speeds are back to being unstable again.

Ive done the usually dialer codes profile update jazz to no fix and even switched to a LG Stylo 4 to no change.

A note is right now is my phone connects to Band 25/2 or Band 26 instead of just Band 25 which means there most definitely some sort of tower issue going on that needs to be fixed.

I don't want to continue playing bounce between several representatives via direct messages each giving me the same old copy paste advice that I have already done over and over again, I just want you all to get the tower fixed in our area.

Zip code is 24593 aka Spout Spring, Virginia.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Lm1337. Thanks for letting us know about this. We have pin point the location and the tower you connect to. Although there seems to be no issues there, the report was sent. If you need further assistance let us know.