Still no service..? Please help.

Enthusiast

Still no service..? Please help.

For over a month I couldn't receive calls, and texts would arrive days later than they were sent. Before this I never had any issues with Boost, and it was a tough decision but seeing as the service never came back I cancelled auto-pay while I knew the problem would persist. I'm more than happy to stay with Boost as long as the problem is solved though.

I'm in Woodbridge, VA 22193. My phone is an LG XPower. Can someone help me figure this out? Thank you for your time.
12 REPLIES 12
Agent

Re: Still no service..? Please help.

Sorry to hear that @gigiSpec. Can you please provide us with a cross street?

Enthusiast

Dale blvd and Lindendale road. Is that okay?
Agent

Thank you. We've reviewed the area and there are no outages reported. What phone are you using?

Enthusiast

Darn, that's really strange. I'm using an LG X Power.
Agent

Please make sure that the WiFi is off and the data on, then follow the steps below.
1. Please press the Phone icon
2. Enter ##72786#. Last # entered will not show on display
3. SCRTN appears briefly. 
4. The phone will power off, then power back on.
5. The device will complete the Hands free Activation steps, to program the phone. Will update the PRL, and power off and back on again.
Once the updates are completed, please test the phone and let us know if there's any improvement.

Enthusiast

Thanks for waiting, I tested the phone after the steps you gave me. Still can't receive any calls, when a friend calls me it doesn't ring and sends them straight to voice mail. I seem to be able to send and receive texts so far. Also seems I can't use my data to reach the internet.
Agent

Understood @gigiSpec! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify the account.

Groupie

Its been a week and still no data. Zip code 44121 is there a site to go on and look at status of maintence
Highlighted
Groupie

Its been a week and still no data. Zip code 44121 is there a site to go on and look at status of maintence