Still No service????

Groupie

Still No service????

What is happening with the cellular network? Is boost prepared or even offering credits based on the outage?
11 REPLIES 11

Hey there, NealWalsh! To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Groupie

its the same with me!!! my zip code is 48128 and ive done ##72786# 5 times and i'm still stuck on roam when i dont even roam. im thinking are there towers down around me. i've contacted boost mobile support 2 times and no one has contacted me back.  

Hey there, lc46204! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Groupie

I messaged you.
Agent

Hey there, @lc46204!  We will reply to your private message shortly. Thank you.

Promoter

I am also having this issue (no service and getting stuck on the "Updating roaming settings" when trying to Configure Service.
Agent

Really sorry to hear that, Mikee. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs so we can take a closer look?

Promoter

M82 and Elm Avenue 

Zip code is 49337

Agent

Thanks for the information, @Mikee. We've checked the coverage of the area and saw that the towers are under maintenance. This is scheduled to end on 09/06. Once the maintenance is completed, the service should be restored to full capacity. However, in case you're still experiencing this inconvenience, please contact us back to let us know. We apologize for any inconvenience.