Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

So i think Im done with Boost. Customer service is non existence

Go to solution
Highlighted
Agent

Re: So i think Im done with Boost. Customer service is non existence

Please, click on your username, then click on the envelope icon. Under the option Inbox, you'll see the reply to your private message. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

There wasn't an envelope icon. It is disconcerting how many customers keep complaining about things, and the agent's response is always the same, wanting to help but nothing gets accomplished. And how it seems that boost employees have retaliated by massing with people's accounts... That is scary. I'll be shopping around for something better. I just cannot go through this anymore. I have enough stress to deal with already.
Highlighted
Agent

We understand. In this case, please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look. Just click on my picture and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have been asked that very same thing about 10 times today alone. That's not mentioning the many calls I've made since september. This all is causing me so much stress, I'm going to end up having a heart attack. This problem should have been fixed when it started and not have been dragged out this long. It has to end somewhere and it isn't worth risking my health over my services.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, ducatichic! We understand your concerns and we are willing to assist you. Due to the need to access your account, we really need to continue the conversation privately. We’d appreciate it if you can send us the required info through a private message as soon as possible. Thanks for your cooperation.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Jeff, what will that do? How many other agents have asked me to p.m. them with my account pin so they can have a look? Alot. And what happens? Nothing. Or I get passed onto another agent and the vicious cycle startd again. I hope that boost employees get the same treatment on their own accounts, like you give to us. I'm tired of empty promises. I want answers, and all this nonsense fixed. We all want that. And I just don't want to keep going through this. For all these people here, that have the same complaints as I, it is obvious the issues lay within your organization. It's deplorable.