So i think Im done with Boost. Customer service is non existence

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: So i think Im done with Boost. Customer service is non existence

they are never sorry for the inconvenience!!

Agent

We will continue to assist you via private message. @rennerchihua

Highlighted
Accomplice

why does it have to be in a private message? I have called and talked to customer service and they refuse to help me!! So I will continue with public messagesRobot Happy

Agent

We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we will need your account information to further assist you.

Accomplice

Oh please. Im done. You just lost another customer for your ineptitude. Goodbye
Accomplice

They don't care about keeping customers!! They just want MONEY!!!!!!!!

Groupie

money on hold

Its been a week and my money to purchase a phone is still on hold. I missed the call from customer service because its not my phone because my phone is broke. No phone for a week. I am done with Boost Mobile I am going with another company but I do not want to purchase another phone then have boost get off their ass and decide to send me the one I purchased then end up with two phones.  if they do send me that **bleep** phone I wonder what kind of problems I will have trying to send it back? No Phone For A Week And I Am Not Happy

Agent

Re: money on hold

Hey there! We'd like to investigate this further. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN and more details about the situation. 

Enthusiast

Agent

Hi there @Raven0525. Sorry to hear that. We'd like to help. Can you please provide us with the details of your issue?