Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

So i think Im done with Boost. Customer service is non existence

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

So i think Im done with Boost. Customer service is non existence

So last month, here in metairie ,Louisiana my data was pretty much non existent or very slow. Since I rely on my phone for work, this has cost me a lot of money that i have been very careful to document. Now, my bill payment is due in a couple of days and Im seriously thinking on just say screw it and go with another company. You guys (BOOST) are quick at reminding me that my bill is due but SUCK at customer service. Apparently your merger with T-mobile has made you guys incompetent.  Last month I got a partial credit to my account which was ok to be honest, specially since I had hopes that the issues will be fixed. Well after another month that I can claim lost, I pretty much had enough. Now I have to go through the trouble of finding another provider that meet my data requirements. For what I can see, im not the only one experiencing issues with data and it's not just in my area neither. I have read many post ini here and other websites and everybody is experiencing issue!! What the HELL?? PEOPLE PAY FOR A SERVICE THAT'S SUPPOSED TO WORK!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: So i think Im done with Boost. Customer service is non existence

why does it have to be in a private message? I have called and talked to customer service and they refuse to help me!! So I will continue with public messages:)

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35
Highlighted
Accomplice

boost mobile has terrible customer service! don't trust anything they say or do for you.  they are greedy!! if they loose they want you to loose with them!!

Highlighted

Hey there, rennerchihua! That doesn’t sound good at all. Are you having any inconvenience at this time?

Highlighted
Accomplice

?? WOW. Thank you for proving my point about Boost Mobile "Excellent " customer service. You completely ignored my post! GOOD JOB!

Highlighted

We are so sorry that happened, jachung. Please give us the opportunity to change it for you! To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Highlighted
Accomplice

hmmm. Listen. It's not a 1 specific zipcode or 1 specific dead zone. There are many. Try zipcodes 70006, 70001, 70130, 70005 etc. No data, super slow data, take your pick. It's all around. Not just on July. From what I can gather, it's been happening for longer than that. I just happen to noticed last month.

Highlighted

Thanks, jachung! What is your device's make and model? When was your device purchased?

Highlighted
Accomplice

galaxy J3 emerge and as fas as when did I got the service, you should have that on your record. it's been close to almost a year already if Im not mistaken. But please, do me a favor and dont try to blame the device. If it was just mine, I would understand but it's not. It's not an Android or an Apple issue. It's a boost mobile network issue and honestly, I dont know what you are trying to accomplish here. There's no way that if you are customer service, you are unaware of the issues. Just read other peoples posts. Is it all of our devices? Come on now.

Highlighted

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Not everyone is located in the same area. In your area we do not show any inconveniences. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

nope!! terrible customer service still! along with terrible cell service!!