Slowed data speed for the last two months

Accomplice

Slowed data speed for the last two months

Anyone else has noticed that the Boost Network data speeds slowed down to a halt within the last couple of months? (maybe longer)

Not sure what they did but now my data speeds extremely slow-down even though the antenna shows a connection  of at least half LTE strength.

Will be moving to Metro or Cricket once they have a good phone deal.

PS.  Do not ask me to send you a private message as I have already contacted and wasted a lot of time with your customer service support.

14 REPLIES 14
Agent

Re: Slowed data speed for the last two months

Hello, nunojedi. Sorry to hear about this poor experience. We'd like to check your coverage, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Also, what is the make and model of your phone?

Accomplice

Hi,

I drive all over Los Angeles and the connection is constantly slowing down everywhere causing my navigation map to not respond.  It used to be good but not anymore.

You can check "W Century Blvd and S Prairie Ave" 90301 as an example.

Accomplice

htc ONE A9
Agent

Hello, @nunojedi. Thank you for stopping by. On your phone, please do the following:

- Select Settings.

- Select System Update.

- Select Update Profile. 

Any change on the phone, please let us know.  -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

Nope. Like I said, I spent a LOT of time with your reps over the phone.  I have done all of your go to "fixes"

Agent

Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

I will just for kiks.

I will keep posting here though so people know what's going on.
Agent

We'd love to assist you and fix the issue as soon as possible. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? -Kira_M.

Accomplice

So I got this from the private message:

"Thank you for the information. We've received a few complaints in that area about the data running slow.  We'll go ahead and pin point your location and send the information to our technicians so they can check your area. "

Well, the issue is all around Los Angeles... but anyways, I will update the community once they provide an acceptable solution.