Slow speeds! or No Speeds!

Accomplice

Slow speeds! or No Speeds!

I am a new customer. I just joined boost from straight talk on 3/5/19. I purchased the $80 ultimate unlimited plan for 2 phones. As soon as i get the phones in my hand from the sales clerk i realize data speeds were slow. Thought it was just a fluke, so i waited.... Here it is 3/7/19, and i can't email, stream, no gaming, hot spot non-existent, web browsing takes 3 minutes to load a tab. I tried to download Outlook from the playstore, a 23MB download, and it took 26minutes.
Tried everything updated profile 1000 times, did the # blah blah blah, rebooted the phone, no difference! Already went back to the store, already went through customer care, they already checked my tower, and im basically screwed! Boost mobile stole $194 from me. I bought a service that i cant even use! And was told i cant try a different phone without paying full price! I cant wait 4 months for a upgrade, and pay for my plan each month that doesnt work!

13 REPLIES 13
Agent

Re: Slow speeds! or No Speeds!

Hi there, @missyrye07. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'll do our best to resolve this in a timely manner. In order to verify what is causing these issues, we need that you to please provide us through a Private Message your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Accomplice

I will send you what you requested. But please remember that customer service has already done all protocols to no avail
Accomplice

@Nosh_CxUx I tried to send you a message, but when i click on the message icon, it doesn't open it. My data is slow, so maybe thats why.
Agent

@missyrye07: Did you confirm your email address when your registered to our online community? 

Accomplice

Yes i did promptly.... This is what it said yesterday.

Hello missyrye07.

Your registration is complete.

Return to Boost Mobile Community
Email Address Verified
Accomplice

@Nosh_CxUx I sent pm
Agent

@missyrye07: Thanks! We have replied to your PM. 

Accomplice

@Nosh_CxUx I sent a pm. Please read and please help me
Groupie

iPhone 7. Cellular WiFi speed has changed over the months. I use to get fast searches now it spins for while before something comes up or I have to use back arrow and redo. Just connecting into my Boost took 2 seconds . Even when in pulling up seems slow. I did all resets etc. have no games or clutter . Don’t have WiFi in house so must use cellular WiFi. Use to be fairly good now seems slow for lte. Never see more than 1 to 2 bArs. Did the ## thing. Suppose to have 4g WiFi high speed.