Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Slow service

Highlighted

Slow service

I have been with Boost Mobile for years and I just got a message on May, 28 about my internet data. I pay my phone bill $50  on June ,2. On June ,3 I got another text message about my internet data. Now my internet is running slow. I've never heard of BoostMobile./networkmanagement before. Is that something new, I never have any problems with slow internet before until now. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Slow service

Hi there, J_Fillingame. Thanks for contacting us. 

With the unlimited plan you get unlimited high speed data. If the network gets overloaded with too many users during peak hours, those who have used 35GB or more may get slower data speed in behalf of other users who also paid for the unlimited plan but haven't used that amount of data. This may happen during the minutes when the network is constrained. After that, the speed goes back to normal. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

What about those of us who are experiencing slow service even with our data limit not reached? This issue has been going on for almost 2 months.

Highlighted
Agent

In that case, we have to follow the steps to determine what's the root of the issue, like troubleshooting the cellphone, checking the account, the coverage in the area, etc. 

Highlighted

I'm sorry but your company is just attached to sprint. There towers are ancient, service is super slow, barely maintains the towers and will tell you anything to get you off their back. Currently my max bandwidth is .25Mbps down and 2Mbps up and the only reason download is so slow is the tower can't handle the amount of customers.