Slow service

Go to solution
Highlighted

Slow service

I'm on the 60 plan and my service was working fine and now it's slow like I have slow service

I tried rebooting and troubleshooting my phone with the ##727 well what ever that number is and it's making me mad literally about to switch soon if this doesn't get resolved

Everything loads slow

I'm in essex MD

My zip code is 21221

Someone fix this or at least help me
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Slow service

Hi there, @Isaiahhouse1997! Our network team has not yet notified us of any network issues in your area. Are you getting any specific error message? What's the make and model of your phone?

5 REPLIES
Accomplice

I've been having trash service the last few days. I have to stay connected to my wifi to be able to do anything.
Agent

Hi there, @Isaiahhouse1997! Our network team has not yet notified us of any network issues in your area. Are you getting any specific error message? What's the make and model of your phone?

Groupie

Re: No internet

My services was doing fine around 7am today. Now around 9am my services went away to 1x. I waited and waited, 1 o clock comes and still on 1x. This the second time that boost mobile services went out and honestly just might switch. Last time it was a cellular tower I’m think that what might be the problem again.

I live in Blythewood South Carolina 29016

Fix ASAP.
Groupie

Agent

Re: No internet

Hey there @Joab After reviewing the area, there aren't any open service alerts. What is the make and model of your device?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.