Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Slow data

Highlighted
Accomplice

Slow data

I'm sick of boost.

The data service is horrible. I've switched from a company boost was supposedly buying off, so I took advantage of the offer to switch.

Gave me some 150$ something bonus to my account. I had to pay some activation fees at the retailer, I don't care about that.

However, ever since joining your pathetic excuse of a company, I've NEVER had the "4G LTE" coverage they so blatantly spew out.

Called C.S. I was told to dial ##72786#.
Go to settings, update PRL, change to CMDA from Automatic.
Factory reset my phone, and supposedly tech support connected me to a different line/tower/whatever.

Since all failed, I was told to call warranty for a new phone.

I'm not doing any of this anymore, I'm tired. It's been a goddamned MONTH.

It NEVER WORKS. And if it does magically connect, it doesn't go beyond 2mbps.

It's **bleep**ing LTE. 4G LTE.

I will sue for false advertisement seeing as I NEVER received the data that was offered. Doesn't matter what time I try it. It's ALWAYS SLOW.

I have been cheated out of my money.

I don't know what the **bleep**, boost plans on doing. But I either get my data, get my money back, get credit or something or I'm suing. It's not fair.

I've been a customer for less than two months. What the **bleep** kind of customer service is that?!
Payment from the credit has already been pulled.

I'm not paying for the unlimited plan to have speeds BELOW **bleep**ING 1MBPS.

And just in case a rep. Wants to get smart.

No, I haven't gone over the **bleep**ing 26gig cap for "priority"