Slow data

Highlighted
Accomplice

Slow data

I find it ironic how boost advertises "on a blazing 4G LTE network. I barely get 1mb download in my town. This getting rediculous. In the town I work in i don't even get 1mb download....its usually about .80 or lower...what gives??
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Iliffcorey1978. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

On w. Axline st in fostoria ohio zip 44830
On n poe rd in north Baltimore ohio zip 45872
I'm Findlay ohio all over town zip 45840
Put up more towers for God sakes
Also arcadia ohio no service at all (coverage map says service is available here)
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you, Iliffcorey1978. We are aware of this problem, and we are working on a solution. This should be resolved soon. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well if ur aware of the issue....why hasn't no-one been at the tower site to address the problem?? The tower is only 500 yards from my home...should have EXCELLENT service but sometimes I dont....seriously thinking of switching to metropcs
Highlighted
Accomplice

Just did a speedtest
1.28 down 4.76 up im at my home on w axline st in fostoria ohio
Highlighted
Agent

Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well better hurry up before I choose to switch...its funny...issues with service take weeks or months to resolve....a non payment of service you loose your service that day