Slow data

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Slow data

Yup ! Metro ..... Ehhhh. I'd give Verizon a try.
Accomplice

So there ya go , it's Not Worth payi g $50 or $60 ! Stay with basic plan !
Accomplice

So basically, do this twice a day and MAYBE you'll get a little faster speed.
Enthusiast

I was on a 35 dollar data plan. Where I was getting 6 GB of data a month. After 6 GB they would throttle my data to 2 GB. My phone was so slow the performance degraded. Making my device virtually useless. I mean it's a Galaxy S7, most newer devices. Demand higher data speeds, and more ram to operate efficiently. I complained and asked Boost to unlock my sim. In order to go to another provider. I've been a customer since 2014. In order to keep me as a customer. Boost put me on a 40.00 unlimited data plan. Well excited that I have unlimited 4g data. I felt stupid when I found out that I'm barely downloading at 0.46 Mbps. I'm not a network expert but I don't believe it's 4g. I believe that Boost is still throttling me at 2g data speeds. Can you help me?

Agent

Hello Ghost73bjk. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'd like to take a closer look. Can you private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

Can u help me i just paid my bill 4 days ago and my network is going slow i live in
 Bissonnet St, Houston, TX 77074

Groupie

Can u help me i just paid my bill 4 days ago and my network is going slow i supost to have unlimited data
 Bissonnet St, Houston, TX 77074

Agent

Hello,@Alex4. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

Re: slow data

Hello I'm having the same issue with my data too
Agent

Re: slow data

Sorry to hear that, @Rprince1331. Let's take a closer look at this. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and address?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".