Slow data

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: slow data

All aroud Cincinnati Northern Kentucky area. Everywhere and just when I think it can't get worse it does. Lose the ability to load anything. Stylo3 is horrible. Returned first Stylo3 because it was so bad & same problems w/newSty3.Data problems for all the months I've had it.Stylo2 was little better. With Sty3, only 6 out of 16G available because of junk loaded by Boost _Sprint. One app ( huge storage consumer) is exclusively for Sprint postpay customers & this is Boost phone . RAM used up immediately after clearing; feudal time-consuming task on this phone. Would be a great deal if Boost delivered. I'm fed up also.

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, SandyD. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Have you contacted LG about the device issue?

Accomplice

Re: Slow data

Same here and I'm getting sick and tired of it! Games will load over 1000 ping, 1000 ping! Are you kidding me? And it's not the towers in my area you guys keep throttling my connection to the point where it is unusable. 😡
Accomplice

Your private messages don't help BTW
Accomplice

It's not LG! you guys keep throttling our connection purplosly, don't you get it?

@GoodLieYoung
 So sorry to hear this. Could you please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN? We'll need a cross street address and zip code. - E.J,

Accomplice

Your no help either
Groupie

Im having slow data too very very very slow
Agent

Hi there BigGil187. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Have you received any data notifications? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Victor21

Groupie

Basically boost mobile is garbage as far as data speeds go,....MetroPCS is far faster and better ,this is why they want us to go private Caz the truth will come to light ,I switched just for my free phone ,but this is rediculous the download speeds
Im about to switch back ,after just 4 days of fake slow boost mobile data speeds,o and get yourself a speedtest app and see wat ur real speed is