Slow data

Go to solution
Agent

Re: slow data

@Nicolesmith Hey there! We apologize for the inconvenience. We'd like to review your area. Would you be so kind to send us a "Private Message" with the address where you're having this issue the most?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

How do I do that? Sorry first time using this site.
Enthusiast

Re: Slow data

I left Metro pcs for boost. Metro is garbage. A lot of dropped calls cheaper phones are junk. Text messages sometimes don't get downloaded and trying to download sometimes ends with no success. Data is slow at times with ever phone including contract phones. Please don't go to Metro. Thanks
Groupie

I have the same problem with slow data I have unlimited everything and it's suppose to be fast but its really slow
Enthusiast Alf
Enthusiast

i switched to metro pcs i got two free phones and two lines for 100 bucks a month ..i was tired of boost bull**bleep** head aches i was paying 60 bucks a month for data i couldnt use then they were like i could give you 25 voucher like na **bleep** that you guys didnt care the whole time i complained ...**bleep** dealing with their bull**bleep** id switch if i was you
Agent

@Josejaime121 We're sorry to hear you're having this issue. When did you start having this issue? Would you please confirm the name and model of the device? How many signal bars do you see?

~Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

I too am using Stylo 3 & it is so bulked down with unremovable junkware (ex: Sprint app "for post pay Sprint customers only.") that it makes the horrible data service even worse. I'm in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area & there is not a decent spot, it seems, in a 50 mile radius where this phone's data Boost/ Sprint service doesn't suck. I can however make phone calls most of the time.
Accomplice

I too am using Stylo 3 & it is so bulked down with unremovable junkware (ex: Sprint app "for post pay Sprint customers only.") that it makes the horrible data service even worse. I'm in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky area & there is not a decent spot, it seems, in a 50 mile radius where this phone's data Boost/ Sprint service doesn't suck. I can however make phone calls most of the time.
Groupie

I'm going through the same extremely slow like 3g. I just paid my bill Dec 2nd. I've tried everything they suggested to do nothing has helped. It's like I'm being throttled I've not even used .5 of a gig very aggravating
Accomplice

All aroud Cincinnati Northern Kentucky area. Everywhere and just when I think it can't get worse it does. Lose the ability to load anything. Stylo3 is horrible. Returned first Stylo3 because it was so bad & same problems w/newSty3.Data problems for all the months I've had it.Stylo2 was little better. With Sty3, only 6 out of 16G available because of junk loaded by Boost/Sprint. One app ( huge storage consumer) is exclusively for Sprint postpay customers & this is Boost phone . RAM used up immediately after clearing; feudal time-consuming task on this phone. Would be a great deal if Boost delivered. I'm fed up also.