Slow data

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Slow data

Ive finally had enough paid 60 dollars this month for unlimited data and immediately data went down to a crawl ive complained constantly and its obvious they dont care i have 13 days left and data is still 240p on youtube..
You tell me is that worth 60 dollars a month im gonna try my hand with metro pcs ...cause if you use boost for data youre getting ripped off 😡
72 REPLIES 72
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Highlighted
Agent

@Rprince1331. We value your privacy. Please, delete your personal information (phone number, PIN, address) from public, and send us a private message instead.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I came over to see if anyone else had more on BOOST changing their 35G reduction in data to 2G.
Until now when I exceeded the 35G data I'd get a message saying I'd have reduced data speeds DURING PEAK HOURS which for the most part was tolerable and still would have decent data speeds but now apparently it is a permanent reduction in data to 2G..2G doesn't even open the Boost mobile home page...
I've been with Boost since Dec.2015 always had the unlimited data plan weather it was $50 or $60.. I just swapped to the $60 unlimited with 30G Hotspot less than 2 weeks ago and took the extra steps to use the data saver on my phone & began turning data off at night and still blew through 35G..
I also 1st got a exceeded data text. thwn 12 minutes later I got the. 85% data used..Obviously that was backwards..
I cheated with a rep on here for 30 minutes and she apparently could not understand what I was talking about claiming it has always been immediate 2g ..
I cannot go with 2G data so will be looking at other carrier options but admittedly that sucks that I have to swap to someone else now