Slow data

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast Alf
Enthusiast

Slow data

Ive finally had enough paid 60 dollars this month for unlimited data and immediately data went down to a crawl ive complained constantly and its obvious they dont care i have 13 days left and data is still 240p on youtube..
You tell me is that worth 60 dollars a month im gonna try my hand with metro pcs ...cause if you use boost for data youre getting ripped off 😡
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast Alf
Enthusiast

Re: Slow data

My address is north 9th ave brighton co 80601

71 REPLIES 71

Hey there! We understand your frustration. We'd be more than glad to help. Can you please send us a private message with your current address?

Enthusiast Alf
Enthusiast

My address is north 9th ave brighton co 80601

Can you please delete this post, as per security purposes as it was sent in public.

Groupie

My address
ST. Joseph, MO 64501

Accomplice

as far as data, even with unlimited data, if u are in the top 3 % of users, u will be dethrotled or slowed down, if u are streaming tv and movies via cell phone, u can reach the 3% pretty quick, i know that every cell company has this policy and u must read the small print, that is where it tells you that data can be slowed down and if/when it happens, u will not be able to stream movies or tv until your restart date on payment is made.
Mike

Groupie

I am unable to upgrade my facebook or load any apps this is ridiculous
Groupie

Fix my apps and data!!!!!

Good morning Catherine and thank you for reporting this issue. We truly apologize for the trouble you've had.

Please send us a private message including a cross-street and your ZIP code, so we can check what's happening with the Internet service at your area.

Looking forward to your reply.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Groupie

Re: slow data

Anderson, Indiana 46012. Using a Stylo 3. Data has been so slow for a month. I've called in multiple times where they tell me to do the same thing I've been doing for what seems a million times. I'm about to drop boost. I have put a data speed tester on my phone if you'd like to see how slow and unpredictable the network in my area (home and work) is. Something has to give I've been with this company for too long to be dealing with these issues.